Get Started Checklist

  • Contact the U.S. Family Foundation, Inc. at (352) 637-4424
  • If you need to amend your will or trust to fund your foundation:
    • Contact your attorney and if appropriate, request that he/she draft amendments to your:
      • Will
      • Living Trust
      • Charitable Remainder Trust
  • To find out what to give click here.